- Nov 01: Program overview for all sessions is online!
- Oct 17: Program overview for pre-conference is online!
- Oct 13: List of accepted doctoral symposium papers is now online!
- Oct 09: List of accepted demos & posters is online!
- Oct 04: The list of accepted papers for the industry track is now online!
- Sep 25: Travel grants deadline extended to Oct 15th!
- Sep 13: Keynote talk titles have been updated.
- Sep 11: Registration is now open!
- Sep 11: Accommodation page has been updated.
- Sep 02: Demos & Posters deadline extended to Sep 16.
- Aug 27: Now accepting travel grant applications!
- Aug 24: The preliminary list of accepted papers for the regular track is now online!
- Aug 13: Industry track papers are due Aug 18th!
- Aug 02: Check out our keynote speakers!
- July 19: Check out our exciting tutorials!
- June 20: Check out the current open calls!
- June 13: Workshops page updated. Check out the CFPs!
- May 18: Papers for regular track are due May 19 11:59:59pm UTC-12 (Anywhere On Earth). This is a firm deadline, no extensions.
- May 17: Prof. Magdalena Balazinska will be one of our keynote speakers!
- May 14: Call for Doctoral Symposium Papers is out.
- May 14: Call for Demos and Posters is out.
- May 12: Abstracts for regular track are due today!
- Apr 05: Regular track submissions are now open.
- Apr 04: Call for tutorials is out.
- Mar 28: Call for industry track papers is out.
- Mar 18: Call for workshop proposals is out.
- Dec 14, 2016: Call for regular papers is out.
Registration is now open. Early registration deadline is Oct 31, register now!
Program overview for the full conference is now online!
The annual ACM/IFIP/USENIX Middleware conference is a major forum for the discussion of innovations and recent scientific advances of middleware systems with a focus on the design, implementation, deployment, and evaluation of distributed systems, platforms and architectures for computing, storage, and communication. Highlights of the conference will include a high quality singletrack technical program, invited speakers, an industrial track, panel discussions involving academic and industry leaders, poster and demonstration presentations, a doctoral symposium, tutorials and workshops.