- May 18, 2017: Papers for regular track are due May 19 11:59:59pm UTC-12 (Anywhere On Earth). This is a firm deadline, no extensions.
- May 17, 2017: Prof. Magdalena Balazinska will be one of our keynote speakers!
- May 14, 2017: Call for Doctoral Symposium Papers is out.
- May 14, 2017: Call for Demos and Posters is out.
- May 12, 2017: Abstracts for regular track are due today!
- Apr 05, 2017: Regular track submissions are now open.
- Apr 04, 2017: Call for tutorials is out.
- Mar 28, 2017: Call for industry track papers is out.
- Mar 18, 2017: Call for workshop proposals is out.
- Dec 14, 2016: Call for regular papers is out.
Regular track deadline (firm) is May 19 11:59:59pm UTC-12 (AoE).
Where's the action?
Middleware 2017 will take place in University of Nevada, Las Vegas!
The annual ACM/IFIP/USENIX Middleware conference is a major forum for the discussion of innovations and recent scientific advances of middleware systems with a focus on the design, implementation, deployment, and evaluation of distributed systems, platforms and architectures for computing, storage, and communication. Highlights of the conference will include a high quality singletrack technical program, invited speakers, an industrial track, panel discussions involving academic and industry leaders, poster and demonstration presentations, a doctoral symposium, tutorials and workshops.