- Sep 13: Keynote talk titles have been updated.
- Sep 11: Registration is now open!
- Sep 11: Accommodation page has been updated.
- Sep 02: Demos & Posters deadline extended to Sep 16.
- Aug 27: Now accepting travel grant applications!
- Aug 24: The preliminary list of accepted papers for the regular track is now online!
- Aug 13: Industry track papers are due Aug 18th!
- Aug 02: Check out our keynote speakers!
- July 19: Check out our exciting tutorials!
- June 20: Check out the current open calls!
- June 13: Workshops page updated. Check out the CFPs!
- May 18: Papers for regular track are due May 19 11:59:59pm UTC-12 (Anywhere On Earth). This is a firm deadline, no extensions.
- May 17: Prof. Magdalena Balazinska will be one of our keynote speakers!
- May 14: Call for Doctoral Symposium Papers is out.
- May 14: Call for Demos and Posters is out.
- May 12: Abstracts for regular track are due today!
- Apr 05: Regular track submissions are now open.
- Apr 04: Call for tutorials is out.
- Mar 28: Call for industry track papers is out.
- Mar 18: Call for workshop proposals is out.
- Dec 14, 2016: Call for regular papers is out.
Registration is now open. Early registration deadline is Oct 31, register now!
Where's the action?
Middleware '17 will take place at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas!
The annual ACM/IFIP/USENIX Middleware conference is a major forum for the discussion of innovations and recent scientific advances of middleware systems with a focus on the design, implementation, deployment, and evaluation of distributed systems, platforms and architectures for computing, storage, and communication. Highlights of the conference will include a high quality singletrack technical program, invited speakers, an industrial track, panel discussions involving academic and industry leaders, poster and demonstration presentations, a doctoral symposium, tutorials and workshops.